Calibration Service with Certificate for U6/UE9/T7
NIST traceable calibration of the U6-Pro (and all U6 variants), T7-Pro (and all T7 variants), or UE9-Pro. Industry standard calibration interval is once per year. Includes a calibration certificate.
All devices are calibrated at the factory, but there are a few reasons for purchasing this service:
- A certificate is needed. Due to the nature of our production process, it is not cost effective to generate a certificate for the original factory calibration, so one is not included with a normal purchase.
- Recalibration is needed. Many organizations or processes that require a calibration certificate also require that devices be recalibrated or verified at some interval. 1 year is the industry standard interval.
- A "fresh" calibration is desired. Since we try to keep substantial stock on hand to provide immediate shipment of all orders, it is possible that the factory calibration could happen some months before a device ships.
OEM boards can be calibrated as long as they have not been customized in a way which prevents them from fitting in our test and calibration jigs. Most standard pin headers will fit. Large guards, standoffs, or right angles can be a problem.
Is my calibration good?
What is the typical lead time?
We estimate that it will take 1-3 days for us to perform calibration services, starting from the date that your device(s) arrive at our office.
What should I do if I need to place an order for a new device with calibration services?
Add the calibration services to your order with the device(s) (one calibration service per device to be calibrated) and we will perform the calibration services on your device(s) before shipping the order to you.
What should I do if I already have a device and I would like to calibrate it?
We ask that you place an order for the calibration services (one calibration service per device to be calibrated.) From there, our team will send you a follow-up email with the following information:
- The address to ship the device to.
- Instructions to use your calibration service order number as reference on the package.
If I am shipping in a device for calibration services, who is responsible for shipping costs?
We ask that you pay to ship the device to our office, then we will handle shipping back to you.
for U.S. Orders $150+
60 Days Money back
Stock status: In Stock