LV (Low-Voltage) Version:
- 16 Flexible I/O (Digital Input, Digital Output, or Analog Input)
- Up to 2 Timers (Pulse Timing, PWM Output, Quadrature Input, ...)
- Up to 2 Counters (32-Bits Each)
- 4 Additional Digital I/O
- Up to 16 12-bit Analog Inputs (0-2.4 V or 0-3.6 V, SE or Diff.)
- 2 Analog Outputs (10-Bit, 0-5 volts)
- Supports SPI, I2C, and Asynchronous Serial Protocols (Master Only)
- Supports Software or Hardware Timed Acquisition
- Maximum Input Stream Rate of 2.5-50 kHz (Depending on Resolution)
- Capable of Command/Response Times Less Than 1 Millisecond
- Built-In Screw Terminals for Some Signals
- OEM Version Available
- USB 2.0/1.1 Full Speed Interface
- Powered by USB Cable
- Drivers Available for Windows, Linux, Mac and Pocket PC
- Examples Available for C/C++, VB, LabVIEW, Java, and More
- Includes USB Cable and Screwdriver
- Free Firmware Upgrades
- Money Back Guarantee
- Enclosure Size Approximately 3" x 4.5" x 1.2" (75mm x 115mm x 30mm)
- Rated for Industrial Temperature Range (-40 to +85 Degrees C)
HV (High-Voltage) Version:
Same features as the LV version except:
- First 4 Flexible I/O are Changed to Dedicated HV Analog Inputs.
- 4 HV Inputs have ±10 Volt or -10/+20 Volt Range.
- 12 LV Inputs (Flexible I/O) Still Available, for 16 Total Analog Inputs.
For more technical specifications look at the U3's datasheet.