We distribute a constants file called "ljm_constants.json" that defines all information about the Modbus register map. The dynamic filter & search tool below pulls it's data from that JSON file.
- Name: A string name that can be used with the LJM library to access each register.
- Address: The starting address of each register.
- Details: Click to get text pulled from the description field in the JSON.
- Type: Specifies the datatype, which also tells you how many registers each value uses.
- Access: Read-only, write-only, or read & write.
- Tags: Used to associate registers with particular functionality. Useful for filtering.
For a U3/U6 with firmware less than 2.0, or for the UE9, see the deprecated Modbus system called UD Modbus.
Thank you very much for sending the micro, your willingness to help with this issue exceeded my expectations!—Doug, USA