We distribute a constants file called "ljm_constants.json" that defines all information about the Modbus register map. The dynamic filter & search tool below pulls it's data from that JSON file.
- Name: A string name that can be used with the LJM library to access each register.
- Address: The starting address of each register.
- Details: Click to get text pulled from the description field in the JSON.
- Type: Specifies the datatype, which also tells you how many registers each value uses.
- Access: Read-only, write-only, or read & write.
- Tags: Used to associate registers with particular functionality. Useful for filtering.
For a U3/U6 with firmware less than 2.0, or for the UE9, see the deprecated Modbus system called UD Modbus.
I was extremely impressed with your prices, the speed and competence of your service, your detailed documentation, and the otherwise competitive technical specs. Compared to your competitors, your website felt very transparent - it took relativley little time to well acquaint myself with the details of your products. [...] I continue to be pleased with your service and with your product.—Chris, Virginia Tech