We distribute a constants file called "ljm_constants.json" that defines all information about the Modbus register map. The dynamic filter & search tool below pulls it's data from that JSON file.
- Name: A string name that can be used with the LJM library to access each register.
- Address: The starting address of each register.
- Details: Click to get text pulled from the description field in the JSON.
- Type: Specifies the datatype, which also tells you how many registers each value uses.
- Access: Read-only, write-only, or read & write.
- Tags: Used to associate registers with particular functionality. Useful for filtering.
For a U3/U6 with firmware less than 2.0, or for the UE9, see the deprecated Modbus system called UD Modbus.
Thank you so much for your quick response. I was struggling with this late last night when I sent the request, and now first thing this morning I have a helpful reply. [...] By the way the upgrading process is so painless, it's fantastic! May I congratulate you on a well developed product with great product support.—Jason, Compac Sorting Equipment